If you’re planning a sport fishing trip to Key West, there are a lot of sport fishing charters to pick from, any one of which would be glad to gain your business. Discretion Sportfishing doesn’t just want your business. They’re dedicated to providing you with a successful fishing charter and ensuring that you have the adventure of a lifetime aboard the Discretion.
Your Captain Mike Helm offers 34+ years of experience on the sea and will take you out to the spots that have made the Keys famous for its sport fishing. Fishing clients say that the crew of the Discretion is all about your experience, and making it as enjoyable as possible, tailoring your fishing charter to you, specifically.
What types of fish are you likely to encounter and pull aboard The Discretion? Charter boat captains and anglers target saltwater fish of a wide variety, including:
– Greater Amberjack, sizes range from 20 – 100 pounds on average, the current record in Florida is 142 pounds. Amberjack are a good table food if cleaned and cooked properly.
– Barracuda, when hooked, barracuda are a fierce fighting fish, and a lot of fun to catch, although they are not recommended for a food fish, barracuda can be caught and released back into their environment.
– Mahi-Mahi, or Dolphin Fish. Don’t confuse the Dolphin Fish with Dolphins- they are not the same. Mahi-Mahi is an excellent food fish and a terrific catch experience.
– King Mackerel, being an extraordinary sport fish for its fighting ability during a catch make them really fun to go after and terrific for the table when properly cleaned and cooked.
– Sailfish, perhaps one of the most exciting fish to catch due to its spectacular looks. Sailfish make poor food and should be released live.
You’ll enjoy some of the best sport fishing in the world when you book a trip on The Discretion. The 125 miles of islands and reefs along The Keys ensures that during any time of the year, a noteworthy catch is available to sport anglers. The inner curve of the Keys is home to at least five of the most highly sought after species of fish: snook, redfish, permit, tarpon and bonefish, while the outer curve and with it, the Gulf Stream are waters that teem with some of the most widely recognized sport fish in the world: white and blue marlin, sailfish and swordfish.
Preservation and recreation are tempered by catch and release programs that ensure that these species will be available for sport fishing for along time to come.
Book your partial or full day fishing charter with The Discretion by visiting online at discretionsportfishing.com. From the website, you can learn more about the experience that Captain Mike offers to your fishing excursion. Enjoy the fishing trip of a lifetime, in the beautiful, tropical waters off the Florida Keys, and make memories that will last forever.
If you have questions about sport fishing key west, call Discretion Sportfishing at 631-680-9734. Get ready for the sport fishing trip you’ve only dreamed about, on The Discretion.
Sport Fishing Key West