Planning a sportfishing trip to Key West can be very exciting, yet it can also prove to be a daunting process considering how many charters there are in the area to pick from. Discretion Sportfishing is different from the rest of the charters in the Key West area- they don’t just want your business, they are genuinely interested in providing you a once-in-a-lifetime adventure aboard the Discretion.
Not all charter captains offer the experience you’re looking for when it comes to getting out on the water and finding the hot spots where you’re sure to catch fish. That’s where Captain Mike Helm’s 35 years of experience come into play. If you’re searching for a charter crew that is dedicated to making your experience the most enjoyable one possible, look no further than Discretion Sportfishing.
During your sportfishing excursion aboard the Discretion in Key West, you’re likely to encounter and pull in a wide variety of saltwater fish, including:
– One of the best table food fish in the Keys, the Greater Amberjack. If cleaned and prepared properly, the Amberjack are known to provide a tasty meal and can range in size from 20-100 pounds.
– Barracuda, the fierce, fighting fish of the Keys, can provide a very exciting catch but as they are not suitable for food, should be released after the catch.
– Mahi-Mahi, sometimes called the Dolphin Fish, should not be confused with Dolphin, which are protected from being targeted by sportfishing in Key West. Mahi-Mahi are one of the tastiest fish in the Keys and offer a catch experience unlike any other!
– Known for its incredible fighting ability, the King Mackerel is also excellent as table fare when cleaned properly and cooked right. You’ll have a very good chance to catch a King Mackerel during your charter.
– If you’re looking for an exceptional catch, you may decide to go out for Sailfish. Strictly caught for the thrill of the catch, Sailfish are not suitable for food.
Take advantage of the best sportfishing in all of Key West aboard the Discretion. With more than 125 miles of islands and reefs up and down the Keys, you’re assured that any time of the year you happen to be visiting, catch options are varied. Fishing in the inner curve of the Keys will provide you with opportunity to catch Snook, Redfish, permit, Tarpon and Bonefish. If you go out in the Gulf Stream, you’ll encounter waters that are teeming with sea life, including Sailfish, Swordfish and Marlin.
If you’re considering a trip to the Keys, be sure to book your partial or full day aboard the Discretion as early as possible to ensure your preferred dates will be open. Go online to DiscretionSportFishing.com to learn more about Sportfishing in Key West, check out the photo gallery that will give you a better idea of what you can expect to catch, and find out why Captain Mike is your best choice for a day out on the water in exciting Key West. Sportfishing Key West